Más de 3,5 millones de entradas vendidas
Más de 4000 productos en 30 países
Sistema 100% seguro
Nuestra web le asegura una compra 100% segura
Pagá en pesos argentinos
Pagá en pesos argentinos sin ningún costo adicional por el cambio de moneda
1. Bike Rentalem Bike Rental, dom, 17 nov 2019 - mar, 31 mar 2020
Desde ARS$ 744
2. Budapest Sightseeing Tour with Parliamentem Budapest Sightseeing Tour with Parliament, dom, 17 nov 2019 - mar, 31 mar 2020
Desde ARS$ 3271
3. Sightseeing Tour in Budaem Sightseeing Tour in Buda, dom, 17 nov 2019 - mar, 31 mar 2020
Desde ARS$ 1338
4. Budapest by Nightem Budapest by Night, sáb, 16 nov 2019 - sáb, 28 mar 2020
Desde ARS$ 4609
5. Sisi Tourem Sisi Tour, lun, 18 nov 2019 - lun, 30 mar 2020
Desde ARS$ 2825
6. Danube Bend Tourem Danube Bend Tour, jue, 21 nov 2019 - sáb, 28 mar 2020
Desde ARS$ 4163
7. Trabant City Tourem Trabant City Tour, mar, 19 nov 2019 - mar, 31 mar 2020
Desde ARS$ 11.150
8. Széchenyi Spa: Skip The Lineem Széchenyi Spa, sáb, 16 nov 2019 - vie, 15 may 2020
Desde ARS$ 1625
9. Bike Tour in Budapestem Bike Tour in Budapest, sáb, 16 nov 2019 - jue, 31 oct 2019
Desde ARS$ 1636
Budapest Sightseeing Tour
Go on a fun and informative sightseeing tour around Budapest and experience the highlights of the interesting city. During this tour you'll see the Castle District, Matthias Church, Fishermen’s Bastion, The Central Market Hall, Europe's largest thermal spa and much, much more.
- Get a 3 hour guided tour of Budapest
- Experience all the highlights of the city
- See the Castle District, Matthias Church, Fishermen’s Bastion
- Free pick-up included in the price
Sightseeing in Budapest
The tours starts with a drive over to Buda, where we''ll visit the Castle District. During a short walk your guide will show you the main attractions of the area, such as Matthias Church and to the impressive Fishermen’s Bastion and the seven towers.
Next we head to the Gellért Hill (Citadel) and show you the most spectacular view of Budapest. Your guide will take you across the Elisabeth Bridge to Pest and show you the famous Central Market Hall, followed by the largest Synagogue of Europe and the City Park. On our way we'll pass by Europe’s largest thermal spa, the Budapest Zoo and the Heroes’ Square with statues of the most famous Hungarian kings and dukes.
Then we head to downtown Pest, passing by the Opera House and the St Stephen’s Basilica.
The tour ends in the city center.
The tour is operated in English, German, French, Italian and Spanish.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at your hotel. The price includes free pick-up service 30 minutes before the tour starts from your hotel in Budapest. We kindly ask you to be ready for departure in your hotel lobby minimum 30 minutes before the tour starts.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts 3 hours.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children under age 12.