Saddle up for one of the best horse-related performances of your life. Watch the Lipizzaners, Europe’s oldest cultural horse breed, in a special equestrian show in the unique location, the Spanish Riding School in Vienna.
- Get your hands on the popular tickets
- Visit the Spanish Riding School
- Enjoy a unique show in beautiful surroundings
- See the graceful Lipizzaners performing
- Watch the horses in all stages of training
- Admire the dazzling Baroque riding schoolEnjoy a Show at the Spanish Riding School
If you are crazy about horses and riding, then there's nothing better than a visit to the famous Spanish Riding School in the center Vienna. The school is the absolute best within equestrianism. Right by the Hofburg lies the Spanish Riding School, where horses and riders presents their eminent art.
The Spanish Riding School, also know as the Lipizzan School, opened in 1735 and has long been one of Vienna's most popular tourist attractions.
When it comes to intelligent mammals, the Lipizzaners would probably be some of the wisest. As Europe's oldest horse breed, these beautiful, clever horses are the result of Spanish, Italian and Arab bloodlines.
Experience years of training come together in a unique performance at the Spanish Riding School. The venue isn't just one of Vienna's most dazzling buildings, it's also the oldest riding school and the only institution in the world to have taught the Renaissance tradition of the 'High School' for over 450 years.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email. Mobile tickets are accepted.
How long is my ticket valid?
Your ticket is valid for the day you choose.
Entrance ticket (standing room only) for a performance.
Which ticket types are available?
Child (3-6): Free of charge
Children under age 3 are not allowed.
- Please note: These tickets are for standing places only.
- The use of cameras and recording equipment is strictly forbidden.
- No wardrobe available.